Show all blogs

Saturday, July 24, 2010

♔ last day ♔

2day
morning go out gai gai
go liao GIANT den go KEPONG VILLAGE MALL
the village mall got many thgs eat and see a ~~
i saw one bag ! quite nice =D
waNna buy .. but no money XD
actually wan go there wan gap xia the new cinema de
but ying wan eat little taiwan ~~
so we din see dao the new cinema
hahaha
den saw one stage at the middle there
yuan lai !
988 and Da MONster is cuming
but start at 12.30 pm like tat
din have chance to meet them
XD
ah!
be4 i 4get
i saw someone there!
he wan asked to change school
coz record too BAD
den i saw him at the cut hair de shop there !
LOL

go back home
DIN STUDY =="
keep watch TV ~~
den watch watch xia
SLEEP LIAO

sleep liao 10 minutes like tat !
my 舅舅them come my house
LOL
den saw my niece ~
ying ying =D
look like me le her XD
but my eyes more big
AHAHA

then
ying cum my house liao
*not my niece a! tis 0ne is spyying =D
no study oso
she wan me pui her watch one miss call 3
quite scary
but veri chi gek !
hahahaha
BUT
din study dAO
TT
waste liao a lot of time
haiz

nvm
2day last day holliday for myself
start from 2moro onwards
STUDY !
STUDY !
STUDY !



。。=D

actually i veri scare TT

No comments: