Show all blogs

Saturday, October 9, 2010

♔ Trial VS SPM ♔

Trial just finish ! 
almost 3 weeks the trail exam !! 
finally it endeD !!
and FINALLY i can REST !!
no need sleep half wake up study !!!
it is so TORTURING ME !! 
i so LOVE sleeping BUT CANT SLEEP !! 
watching other ppl sleep! i sit there study! 
NOT FAIR ~ 
but when trial ends! GOT TIME FOR ME TO SLEEP
i go online till MIDNIGHT ! LOL 
somemore midnight onli blogging ~ so SIAO ~ 
no choice ~ just now not free XD


hmmm ....
lets say abt my result ....
how was my result?
actually ~ i still din do my best XD 
i should started revision more earlier BUT 
my plan was DESTROYED by the stupid PENILAIAN 2 
wasted my time ~ 
so sad ~ 
but at least  
.... tis trial i got improvement in managing my time anyway =D
BM karangan .... got enuf point and manage to finish in in time ~ 
BI essay ..... sad case .... cant finish the point i wanted to write ~ nvm ~ i will train myself after october 16 XD 
BC essay .... teacher DIN CHANGE the questions la ==" but anyway~ the points i write is elaborated more than last time i write =D but give wrong points XD hope teacher DUN MIND =D
BIO ... btw the 3 science subjects ... BiO is the most worse i did tis time ... the essay i CANT REMEMBER THE KEYWORDS AGAIN ~ HATE REPRODUCTION TAT chapter! zzzzz..... next time shouldnt DO essay FOR reproduction ~ wasting my time and marks ~ last trIAL still manage to write 3 essay ... tis time onli 2 ~ sad 99 ...
Physics ....th subject tat i confident can get  A ... A+ no confident ... many careless mistake ... 
CHEM ... SAD ... carekess mistake oso ... no use la me ... haiz ~ i scare paper 3 i got 20+ marks again ~ last trial i got 20+ for paper 3 ... pulled my marks down ~ if not i adi got A ... @@ 
ADD MATH ....FOR PAPer 1 ~ manage to finish 30 minutes be4 it ends ~ huray~ finally ~ i enuf time to do my add math ~ for paper 2 .... i give myself  10 minutes for 1 question~ so that i will have extra time check again my paper ~ the stupid graph took me 15 minutes ... hate it ~ but i still left 5 minutes to check =D
MATH .... the onli subject tat i confident i can et A+ without doing any exercises XD  




anyway trial adi END ... i will try my BEST in SPM dun worry XD
ALL THE BEST FOR ME =D 











SPM ! 
not more than 2 months ! SPM will ends ~! 
huray~ !
can go out shopping XD 
free from BOOKS =D 
can sleep =D
can  вɛ ωιтн ʏσʋ =D 

AFTER SPM ^ ^ 


i wan say somethg here 


I AM STILL SINGLE 
DUN ASK ME IST COUPLE WIF SIAPA SIAPA 
hey uncle ? SPM cuming ok ?
couple couple ~ WAIT AFTER SPM LA ~ 
AFTER SPM ASK ME I SURE ANSWER U ALL =D
NOW MY ANSWER WILL BE 




i am still single

No comments: