Show all blogs

Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ NS life ♥

for two months and two weeks 
i leave my home
my family
my frens 
going NS 
alone

i was scared when the first time i reached kem 
scared no frens 
scared of being alone
however i manage to meet some new frens during the first day i reach there
soon we become veri close frens just in few days =)
till many ppl tot tat we adi noe each other be4 we came here

shirney,kony,beh,yicca,bevelyn,valerie,stefeney,kim,kar yan
P1 gang =)
i miss all of u veri much
miss the time we wash clothes together
go dewan makan eat together
go koperasi buy ice cream
sleep together XD
play together
gossip together

every morning 5.30 am wake up go for stupid PT
but still miss the moment we do PT together =)
jurulatih like to torture us 
run 3 rounds 
do some funny exercises

7.30 am we will have our breakfast
seriously i miss canteen stuff cooked geh breakfast
fried rice, fried mee, kuih teow, mee hun, nasi lemak...
my mum din cook all tis for me as my breakfast be4 TT
miss those breakfast a ~~~
although the canteen stuff veri RUDE
hate THEM (women ONLI..those malay guys quite ok)

and den we have PK class for almost one month 
listen those jurulatih at there talk crab
= ="
wasting time actually

onli when after chinese new year 
we got outdoor activities 
my first outdoor activities is FLYING FOX
we got talks abt safety be4 we start our activities
and duno why i keep heard the jurulatih say
" FLYING FROG ~~~" 
hahahaha!
i damn scare tis activity = ="
when the jurulatih push me out of the tower there till another end
i keep SCREAM onli 
and CLOSE my eyes
i damn SCARE!!
scare falling down TT 
damn high ar!!!!
and like not safe like tat
si beh scary
i not going to do dat again
NO NEXT TIME =D

my second outdoor activity is KAYAK =D
at first i dun reali like tis activity
coz i dun like water TT
we need to go through water confidence be4 we go kayak
SUCKS A the water confidence
i damn scare tat i will sink to the bottom of the lake TT
teacher wan us to put our whole head inside the water
i just put my face onli =X 
the water veri smelly =X
tak boleh tahan ar!
but the kayak damn FUN 
i like KAYAK THE MOST! ^^
den we have rakit oso~
my hands damn tired weh after kayak and rakit ~
and! I BECOME MORE DARK!!!
TT i adi veri dark why like tat torture me =(

third out door activity is menembak =)
shooting time =)
holding M-16 XD
i take photo wof the gun XD
the photo damn expensive weh
13 for one @@
they said give ur 20 shots
but actually din reali have 20 shots =(
sad ar 
i just manage to aim one =D 
better den no XD

my last door activity before leaving kem is wirajaya =)
jungle traking time =D
hate it @@
pass through forest~ trees~~
and river oso~~
luckily no kena leech bite XD
if not i sure cry =X
we need to stay at the ladang pokok kelapa sawit for one night
sad case
kena mosqito bite =(
till now still itchy ar ~~
duno wad type of mosqito ist @@

and my last day at kem
we got performance at night
each company will need to perform
we actually got two performance 
one sketsa another one is dancing
but duno why the jurulatih cancel out sketsa 
we onli left one performane =(
sad .. no chance to watch the sketsa =(
i involve in dancing tis time =)
fisrt time dance =D wow
veri happy to be involve in the performance =)
although i not reali good in dancing
but i try my best =D
i do took some picture wif my frens be4 i leave the kem 
as a memory =)



my look at the last day of the kem


my cuty frens =)

my look at ns =)

and this is my life at NS 
not reali tat scary actually =)
kinda fun =D
the food not reali tat sucks 
quite nice oso especially food for vegetarian =)

time passes veri fast
all of us back to normal life 
just hope tat we will always keep in touch =)
yicca,valerie and kar yan remember come KL visit me =D 
muacks ^^

and my NS life ENDED
back to my normal life again

=) 





by Ɔαяσℓιиɛ ツ♥



No comments: