Show all blogs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

♥ SPM results out ♥

23th of march 

the most important day in my life =D
today is the day to get our SPM results !!!
our future =D

everybody was so nervous 
yesterday at facebook
i adi saw many ppl post that they are veri nervous of their results =D
sorry to say that i am not one of them XD 
seriusly i dun feel nervous =D
thats why i din post anythg abt SPM XD
haha!

i actually hoping to get full As
so that i can get full scholarship at ATC college =)
and so ..
i reali GOT full As
AND
i do get 8 A+ , 1 A, 1A- 
its a bit out of my expectation
i din expect to get so many A+ actually
i tot i will just get around 5 =D
as i din reali do well in exam seriously
i am not showing off
wad i said is truth =X

this is my result slip =)
my dad bring me to laminate it
and i found one veri funny abt my results
the arrangements of the greds of my As 
from top A+
ends with the lowest gred i got A-
haha! so nice 

it will be more nice if my bio get a+ too
but veri sad to say tat my bio got A onli .. TT 
sad .. 
my onli A- ..Chinese ..
i din expect to get A+ ..
i tot i will get B+ =D
luckily to get and A- for my BC 
and my 1119 i got an 2A 
so shock to see that results
i even got A+ for english =)
and actually i din reali get an A before in ALL MY ENGLISH EXAM 
i always get A_ actually =X
i am so lucky =D
haha! 

26th of march 

i went to the anugerah cemerlang 
it actually starts at 8 am 
but i 8 am onli wake up and went to MCD to have my breakfast =D
coz i dunwan to listen speeches
it is veri sure that they will start the event with speeches 
hate that @@
so is good to be late XD 
haha!

my look on that day 
=D
i wear the jacket i bought at TS 

wee ♥
my look without wearing the jacket =) 

qinyi sits beside me =)
so we took one photo =D 
smile =)
she got 9A+ .. damn pro isnt she? 

so .. i took 10 subjects 
and i got RM 100 =D
yeah ..
got money to buy new clothes adi 
oh yea~ ♥

all of us got our results today
and i do saw some ppl crying =)
some crying becoz of happiness
some crying for sadness
but i guess mostly crying for hapiness =)
and still the same to say
i din cry of course =D

after taking results
some going form 6
some going college
some overseas some more 
all are chasing for their own future =)

good luck everyone =)
no matter how and where you go
dun forget your old frens =)
keep in touch ya ♥



by Ɔαяσℓιиɛ ツ♥








No comments: