Show all blogs

Monday, June 20, 2011

♥ new post ♥

my fren :)) there is a chinese version and english of the story i told u all ..
actually i wanted to write it in chinese but becoz i blogging using college's computer ..
there is no chinese word typing ..
so i just write it in english first ...wait i got time only write it back in chinese...
i wrote it in chinese adi actually
but i found is a bit wierd to have two post talking same thgs
so i deleted the chinese version one :))
and editted the english version one ..

and i wanted to apologize if wad i write bother any ppl
din mean to do so ....
just a story :)

times to talk abt myself :))

there is one exam at august ...
MOCK exam it called ...
i need to start studying di ...
i dunwan to fail my exam again ... TT
so i won have time to update my blog i guest :))

and my final exam AS
is at october ...
so i will stop working at semptember to concentrate on my exam :))
i want to get good results so that i wan go overseas study ...
lives at new environment
socializes with new ppl
get some new frens (p.s//not bf ya)

if my a level results fail to apply overseas scholarship den i might need to work hard on my first year of LLB
thats my last chance to go overseas
i don want to miss it :))
so wish me good luck :))

hmm...
regarding loves  and bf ...
i guess i won find a new bf for now :))
times to work hard for my future :))
den only thinks of those stuff ba ..........................................................
waiting for u
my future :))
and u ofcoz ... : x

tats all from me :))

No comments: