Show all blogs

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

♥ my life without u ♥

finally you found your ms. wright ..
i am sad and happy at the same time  
sad is becoz at last u choose to forget me rather than wait me 
happy is becoz u found ms. wright :))
i guess she more suits u ba ...

however sorry to say tat i won wish you
becoz i cant completely let u go ..
i will wish you when i really can let u go 

when i saw wat u write 
when i see ur wall
i know wads happening :))
she is the girl
the girl tat makes u forget abt me

from tat time onwards
i stop opening fb
becoz i cant bare to see wad u write
every single thgs u did makes me more sad
so the best  way is
eliminate u from my life :))

a life without u 
this is wad i have to used to

no more true love in my dictionary 
becoz i deleted it from my dictionary
since tat day 


No comments: