Show all blogs

Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ hollidays ♥

my hollidays started when SPM end =D
but i am going for NS .... TT
so hollidays end when NS starts
stupid = ="
people all go work earn money ..
i need go NS = = ""
go two months onli la actually =D not THREE months 
plus Chinese new year i am coming bac to celebrate for sure =D
hubby i noe u will veri miss me geh XD
darlings remember come visit me XD

after SPM 
15 of December went midvalley shopping =D
actually not shopping .. just go there walk onli @@
go there eat the stupid japanese food use jor me RM 20 = ="
and I DIN FINISH the food @@

17 of December went Sunway shopping =D
that day all bring boyfriend go 
i solo .. = ="... si beh sien ...
hubby lo .. din go ... =( ...
but got bought new clothes =D
one clothes 
one dress =D
hehehe ... use jor RM 50 XD 
actually wan buy the hairband geh ...
but no money jor ... 
eat need money .. transport need money = =" ... si beh expensive .. zzz
nice le the hair band TT .. so sad .. din buy dao .. =(
and at same day ...
somethg happened btw  me and hubby ...
hubby din talk to me for 2 days ..
finally today find me jor =) 
hehehe .. i noe u sure will find me geh XD
wakaka .. XD 

we planning to go genting at 26 of December... =)
HUBBY U BETTER SAVE MONEY NOW 
dun later put my aeroplane I WARN U
=D 
u promise jor 100% go geh 
DUN Break ur promise a =D 

hmmm...
midvalley went ..
one U ... went ...
sunway OSO went ...
still left time square and sungai wang =D
i think i am going TS and sungai wang tis Wednesday =)
hubby OI
can pui me go? =D
actually i veri hope u can go ge le TT
long time no go out wif u jor =((
sad sei me =((
u keep pui ur frens geh .. yish!
pui xia me ma =D 
i dun care ar ..
26,27of December i BOOK jor u a XD

i love u hubby =)


AND

 at 15 December =D we in relationship officially =D


in relationship with 


XD

No comments: