Show all blogs

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

♥ my lifes, my future =) ♥

long time no update my blog =)
miss me? XD
my life , my futre .
how ist going to be?
who knows? =)

SPM going to end soon =) 
still left one more paper =D
chinese ... LOL
den free from BOOKS XD

for some people
SPM ends HOLLIDAYS start =D
but for me
SPM ends 
NASIONAL SERVICE waiting for me @@
i just receive the letter tis afternoon
2nd of january going mukim bidor at Perak =)
13 of March onli cum bac =)
two months onli actually XD
anyway =D chinise new year i sure cuming bac XD
i am NOT going to celebrate chinese new year at THERE 
N! O != NO ! !
=) 

So, before going NS 
how would i spend my two weeks holiday?
i want to go shopping!!
but no money TT
i wan go find jobs ...
but onli work for two weeks ?
is that possible?
got people wan hire me??
duno XD

except NS..
i guess 
some of u may be wondering my relationship status XD
hmm...
u all going to noe soon XD
just wait for the time to come =D 

and YOU.
because of exam 
there has been quite some times since the last time we went out =)
and we seldom have the chance to talk oso .. 
miss u so much =)
...
nearly u keep go out 
cant sms wif u 
kinda sad 
...
i am going ns at 2 january
tat time reali wan sms dou hard =(
...
just hope you can pui me =)
more =)
 ...
♥ u ^^ 

No comments: