Show all blogs

Saturday, February 20, 2010

♡ CNYn at my kampung ❤

happy chinese new year
i went bac my kampung
visit my grandparents and my aunts , my cousin

13 feb 2010
went bac to eat 团圆饭
arrived at 3 pm
nothing do
cant online oso
just open comp listen songs
den wait for 团圆饭
den i realise i havent eat breakfast
hahahhaha
scold by my parents
TT
den eat curry mee ^^
after 团圆饭
play 烟花
watch tv
play comp
赌钱oso la
dun tell 警察 a
later i kena tangkap o
after 接财神o
den go sleep lo

14 feb 2010
wishes all my frens happy CNY
^^
wear new clothes o
take angpao o ~
nice
veri hot o ~
hot die me o
keep drink cold drinks onli
ice oso melt o
exam coming
my brother still got 心情 play comp
later result bad see him how die
hahahahaha
my cousin dunoe go where adope liao a cute dog
veri cute a ~
but PLZ
dun let the dog hug me a ~
DUN WAN
geli a
my cousin keep ask me hug her(female dog)
no PLZ
dun wan
scary a ~

15 feb 2010
nothing do a ~
wake up liao
eat breakfast
den go play comp
cant on9 but on9 oso nothg do
den go watch dvd
nice
hahaha
王老虎抢亲
quite funny a this drama

16 feb 2010
today continue watch yesterday drama
hahahahhaha
reali hot a ~
keep sweating onli
just sit under the fan onli '
haha
at nite
suddenly 停电
good
all go play 烟花
waiting for electricity to come BAC
hahahha
finnaly
got electricity liao
if not hot die o
2moro going bac lo
dun wan go bac la ~

17 feb 2010
sad
going bac today
nothing do
so go watch another dvd
大冬瓜
nice oso this drama
hahahaha
gong bac today
hoho
bye bye lo
cutie dog ~



happy chinese new year

No comments: