Show all blogs

Friday, August 6, 2010

♔ my future ♔

 
still got 100+ DAY SPM !

woho ~~ so scary ! 

i wat oso not yet STUDY!

just wana start ! ha! 

after exam den nid think wan go where study ~SIEN LO ~


MatriCulation?! form 6?! A-level ?!

A-level .. no money go college le ! 

Matriculation  ... i GOT NS! if nid January go ! how go matriculation wor !

Form 6 .. cheapest way to further my study ! but oso the hardest way ! among three exams ! tis is the hardest one ! SO SHIT ! but no choice ! whu ask me no money wor =D

so ! if u ask me wat will i choose !

i will say ! 

i dunoe yet ==" XD 

next ! after choosing tis ! nid choose carrier pula! adui !~

i hate to make decison!just like ask me go canteen buy food ~ den i will nid to FIND wat i WAN to eat! den i will walk here walk there ~ after finish walking whole canteen i still duno wan buy wat eat ! @@ den i will say : I DUNO WAT TO BUY A ! DUN WAN EAT LIAO !!~tis is me =D

but tis time not choose food ! choose carrier le ! about my future le ! where can say dun wan choose wor ~ but actually sometimes not i dun wan choose la ~ is coz dun have wat i wan ~ den i will say dun wan choose liao la ~~~ 

so ~ wat to study a?

be a lawyer !? doctor? ! electrical engineering ?! forensic science ?!

i reali duno la ! 

lawyer is wat i interested the most ! but having some problems .. my communicating skills not good .. and dun like to talk ~ not dun wan talk la ~ actually is scare say wrong thgs so i shut my mouth ~ =X ... BUT I REALI LIKE LAW ~~!!!

doctor? at first i DUN WAN to be a doctor ~ but coz if wan study law ~ form 6 must study art ~ i dun wan !! study art onli can be lawyer ! if i choose law! den later i wasnt given a chance to study law but other course den how ??!! sit there cry ke? but if go for science stream~ if din have chance study doctor still got other choices ~ that is wat i worried about ~ plus my mum keep persuade me to be a doctor ~ she even willing to use her own money (the money tat is for her to use when she old ~~)~ so i decided to go for doctor if i dun wan choose law~ =D but YING say study doctor nid 12 years !!! ist true ?  but nvm la ~ study is better den work ~!  rather study den go working ~~ 

but if fail to be a doctor den how ? third choices will be ? forensic science sure out ! coz local U dun have forensic science ~ nid go over sea study ~ where got money ! so ~ dentist ? everybody heard dentist can earn a lot of money ! so all wana be dentist ! and plus after they heard to be a doctor nid study for 12 YEARS ! no ppl wana be doctor liao (not my school la ~ my school de i think duno abt tis ~ coz i oso duno doctor nid study for so LONG !) since they dun wan be a doctor ~ den i go for a try see can or not xD less ppl fight wif me ~ ahahaha~ chance to get the opportuniy to be a doctor will be higher ! =D  SAY NO TO DENTIST OSO ! coz i dun wan everyday look at ppl's mouth ~ electrical engineering ? most girl doesnt reali like the chapter abt electronic when study physics ~ but i like the most ! coz kinda easy ! ahahaha! but i heard if our school got one teacher study tis and at last become a teacher ==" I DUN WAN BE TEACHER LA ! 

so ! wat to choose ? law ? doctor ? electrical engineering ? or still got others a?

i think i will going for doctor =D .. STUDY hard ! SO I WON nid to thinks of other carrier ~ =D 

wish me good luck ~ =)


smile =D 

like wat i promise to do .. be happy =D







No comments: