Show all blogs

Friday, August 13, 2010

♔ IT WAS ME ! ♔

when i saw imo's blog
she mention tat one of her fren tell her tat
tat guy ... his GF ... say somethg ...
she tell his bf tat his bf de X say her bad ...
i am wondering whu are the poeple tat u saying
i think it was me ...

and 2day .. finally i got the answer !
IT WAS ME !
she was saying me ! i am the one !
i say wat she write at her wall
all the things she say is me
M E ! L I M S E A H L E ! not her ...
when i saw the wall post ..
finally i understand wat is happening now!

somethg i wan say to U

first thing
i admit tat the one month that post i am saying abt u
but onli tat post !
i just simply write it .. din mean anythg ...
sori if it hurts u ..
i understand ur feelings ...
i just a bit upsad when i saw tat .. as u say .. he choose U
within 3 weeks broke ..(me n him)

second
I AM NOT SAYING U LC LA !
i just saying him ...
at fisrt i dun understand why when he saw me he was like duno me like tat
the look is as if he DUNO whu am i and why am i looking at HIM ..
i was thinking :i tot we were frens ? why do u give me tat look ?!
i not saying u look at me den i say u lc ~~
NOT SAYING U ! I DIN EVEN MENTION ur name oso ..

third
the one u said tat u ask why he choose u and not HER
i tot the her wasnt me
i tot the her was his latest ex GF

fourth
i want to mention again !
i DIN MEAN TO MAKE U ANGRY
i understand wat u said .. for u one month not enuf .. ........................
just stand at my side and think oso
sori if i make u angry or upsad ..
i understand wat u mean ... sure one month not long
but for those tat onli together not more den one month den break
sure will feel a bit upsad ...
i can understand u ...
sori if i make u angry for wat i worte ~
i take bac my words
i din mean tat
tat time i was kinda upsad la
but not coz still like him upsad
dun MISUNDERSTAND PLZ !

last !
dun misunderstand abt wat i wrote at my wall
i am NOT saying abt u ...
onli one post ... and i wana take bac wat i said

tats all from me ..
站在别人的立场想一想 别人的感受

tears almost fall off from my eyes
i dun wan to cry
happily ..
i manage to control my tears ~
din fall off from my eyes =)
but i reali sad when i saw the post
IT WAS ALL ABT ME
i din guess wrong ..
all my fault ..
talk will make ppl angry upsad
now type somethg oso will make ppl angry upsad
den i think i will have talking and typing phobia adi
no ways to express my feelings adi
HAIZ ~
last word from me is still
sori .. is all my fault ..
sori for disturbing ...
all my fault

always my fault ...

No comments: