Show all blogs

Saturday, August 14, 2010

♔ shopping day ♔

yesterday mood veri good since morning
smiling face all the day ...
not until i ONLINE and SAW one POST!
when i saw tat ..
first feeling was WTF? wat i did ? zzzz
den ... my face from =D to =( ... den TT "
my tears almost fall down
finally i noe the truth !
i started to think of at i write
did i SCOLD her? do i ? when i did tat ?
i NOT scolding HER ! i DIN !
i just write out wat i feel !
din mean to SCOLD her !
now she write like tat ..
as if i REALI scolded HER !

for wat i write at my wall in FB
not necessary saying u !
i have more den 3000 frens !
must i write u for EVERY POST I WRITE ?
i admit .. just ONE post i am saying U ..
others .. NOT U LA =="
i duno if u got read my blog or wat
but i still wan explain for wat i mean actually
if u still wana think tat i writing u ..
den u just continue to think la
i cant do anythg
and i think u got tell him tat i "SCOLDED" u bla bla bla
and i guest he HATED me now
and i LOST a fren ..
and finally i noe why he give me tat kind of LOOK ..
....
i TOTALLY SPEECHLESS

2day go out "gai gai "
mood better den yesterday =)
smiling face coming bac
i have wanted to buy a new purse veri long adi !
finally i got the chance to buy !
wuho!!
carrefour din managed to buy
kinda angry tat time !
den we go tesco !
aha! times to shopping !
wulala !
i saw my purse! yeah! here even cheaper!
just 10 ringgit !
i bought it after thinking for a while
while i deciding whether i wan to buy the purse or not
i go for a walk at other shop
I SAW THE RIBBON I WAN !
WOHO!
quickly go gap got wat colour ! ahaha!
i bought one black and white
actually i not sure whether school can wear tat or not
but nevermine i just dun use it during assembly =D
just RM 3.90 ! for one .. if buy 3 den 10 ringgit
i just buy one =)

after tat onli i go bac tat shop to buy my purse !
yeah ! i bought wat i want in one day ! yes ! wulala !

den i quickly go find my parents tat still shopping at tesco~
buying duno wat thgs~
ahhahaha!

my dad brought me to one shop to find for shoes for my graduation dinner !
yes! means my dad let me go the dinner ! wu lala !
i finding high heels shoes
but coz my leg too big
is kinda hard to find size tat suitable for my legs
but i do manage to find one !
black colour ! not veri expensive ~ about RM 31.90
wee ! i like it !
my leg look smaller when i wear tat shoes~
wulala ~
see my shoes ~

now i got shoes for the dinner adi
need to find dress now ..
my parents want me to wear those gawn ~ long long dress
LOL ! expensive le ! if they buy for me i sure wear it =D

2day HAPPY
coz i bought wat i want in one day !
yeah ~~
dun wan to think abt wat happen yesterday

i try to smile
=)

No comments: