Show all blogs

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

♔ movie day ♔

2day went movie wif

ying , lok , jhong and my brother

hahahahaha

we watch 2 movie ^^

first : the prince of persia

second : the karate kid

nice ah two movie XD

2day veri cheap ~ so watch 2 movie ^^

nice !

den lunch eat KFC ~~

walao !

the ice lemon tea ! damn EXPENSIVE ! RM 3.40 one !

WALAO ~ boo him !!!

my money jiu jiang fly away ~~~

hahahhaa....

i took liao some pic XD

next time upload ~~

hehehe ~~

watch dao 4.30pm jiu go bac home liao ~~~

den jhong ask me fecth mai him

luckily my dad din say anythg XD

HAHAHAHHAA!

most funny thg is !

when junhong go down car !

bang dao head !!

ahahahahahhahaha !

sori a ! i cant control myself to laugh XD


yo yo ~

no time go out liao lo ~~

SPM trial coming ~

sad case har ~

nvm la =)

wait finish SPM onli go out ^^

the last time we go jusco was be4 my birthday
i go wif u
we walk 2gether
u show me where u learning cut hair
the place we walk 2gether
the shop we went be4
the onli difference 2day is
u are not beside me anymore
i am alone
standing there ..........
tears rolling down my face
thinking of u

i say tat i am fine
i am ok
smiling in front of my frens
pretending ntg happen

actually
i lied


No comments: